Our patients are our top priority!
Our clinical, administrative and technical teams have been working to enhance our best practices and are committed to providing a healthy environment as we focus on best outcomes for you and your families.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff, Transcend O&P will be implementing the following practices as we transition back to a normal business pattern:
- Health screening on all patients, visitors and staff upon entering the building
- Use of protective equipment including goggles, masks and gloves
- Scheduled time between appointments for disinfecting patient rooms and common areas
- Minimize patient overlap in the office by
- Staggering appointments
- Taking patients directly back to the exam room at check in
- Implementing new standards of practice, such as initial virtual assessments, to expedite paperwork and minimize office visits
We are partnering with you to help prevent the spread of any viruses by following guidelines provided by the CDC. Please click here to access the CDC website.
In this effort, we ask that…
- You arrive at your appointment time and call the office upon arrival.
- Each patient be accompanied by no more than 1 (one) parent, companion or caregiver.
- Everyone entering the building wear face mask/covering throughout the appointment.
It is our honor to serve you. As always, you are welcome to call or email your local Transcend team with questions or concerns regarding an upcoming appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!